A Christmas card for the tropics. Tutorial
Whisper White CB 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/2"
Red Foil CS 4" x 5 1/4" Mat layer
Scrap piece of red foil for die cut images
Whisper White CS 3 3/4" x 5" for stamping on
Whisper White CS 1 1/4" x 5
Whisper White CS 3" x 3" for Stitched Framlit
Lovely Lipstick CS 1 1/4" x 5 for die cut image
Tropical Chic stamp set
Snowflake Sentiments and framelits
1 red rhinestone
snail adhesive or adhesive of your choice
Lovely Lipstick ink pad
Granny Apple Green ink pad
1. Take red foil cs mat layer and adhere to whisper white card base.
2. Take the whisper white mat layer and stamp in lovely lipstick the hibiscus flower all over the layer, leaving gaps. Now take the seed stamp and stamp in granny apple green and fill in the open spots. Adhere to card base over the red foil.
3. Add the small strip of whisper white to left side of card base with adhesive.
4. Take the strip of lovely lipstick card stock and using the edgelit die only, place along edge of card stock and die cut it. Adhere to the strip of whisper white card stock.
5. Now take the 3" x 3" whisper white cardstock and cut out the large stitched framelit. Stamp "Merry Christmas From Our Family To Yours" in lovely lipstick and center it on the frame. Adhere it to the lower portion of card with dimensionals.
6. Take the swirl die and cut two of them from red foil and adhere behind the sentiment. Finally add a red rhinestone to dot the i in Christmas.